The Proactive Consulting Website does not track individual’s personal information during visits to this website.
However, to maintain peak performance levels, we do log individual visit statistics for the overall website and certain pages’ individual visit statistics, or the “traffic.” Information such as the date and time of the visit, the operating systems and internet browsers used, and other non-identifiable information is automatically logged. This information is for internal use only, mainly to ensure we are meeting the requirements necessary for each user to enjoy their visit to our website.
If a visitor contacts us, their contact information is not stored on our servers and we only use their contact information to respond to their inquiry. We never share visitors information.
Although the Proactive Consulting Website provides outside links to other websites that does not imply endorsement or affiliation with them.
Visitors leaving the Proactive Consulting Website by outside link are subject to the other websites Terms & Conditions.
When you sign up/subscribe to Proactive Consulting’s News letters, you can opt out anytime.
We never send spam and will never pass on your details.
Proactive Consulting respects your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you or which you may provide to Proactive Consulting.
Proactive Consulting take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others without your consent.
This policy is effective as of August, 2019.
Proactive Consulting only collects Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on our Website in the following ways:
- Your name and contact information as a subscriber to Proactive Consulting’s monthly News letters with updates and promo’s.
- To respond to your questions, comments and requests.
- When you have opted-in to receive marketing material from Proactive Consulting and/or deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences.
- Proactive Consulting will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was collected and should Proactive Consulting ever need to use your
- Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, Proactive Consulting will request your permission.
- This Website and Proactive Consulting services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old.
- If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide Proactive Consulting with any of your Personal information, including your email address.